- Cleanliness - To have the cleanest, most food-safe restaurant in all of Reno.
- Productivity - To stay productive at all times.
- Morale - To have the happiest employees in all of Reno.
- Front of House Leadership
- Back (Heart) of House Leadership
- Displays a true, servant’s heart, and a consistently positive attitude.
- Aligns with Chick-fil-A S. McCarran & 580 Core Values (GOOIE)
- Proven history of excellent attendance.
- Understands how to proactively anticipate needs of business.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude and mature demeanor.
- Understands how to lead and encourage Team Members.
- Takes personal responsibility and exhibits ownership for the outcomes of decisions.
- Displays humility in interactions with authority, peers, and guests.
- Exemplifies a great stewardship of all restaurant relationships, equipment, and property.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency during operations.
- Maintains high awareness to restaurant cleanliness, food safety, and organization.
- Overseeing all people development within your particular shift (including but not limited too)
- Effective Communication
- Delegating Responsibilities
- Embrace Change
- Monitoring Restaurant Culture Alignment
- Work a minimum of (35) hours per week in the restaurant.
- Maintain availability to be able to work at least 5 opening/closing shifts on a weekly basis.
- Oblige to restrictions of time off requests on a quarterly basis.
- Focuses on Development, Policies, & Procedures
- Focuses on Coaching and Delivering a REMARK-able guest experience.
- Aligns themselves daily with Core Values.
- Always models a Servant Heart Attitude willing to put others before him/herself (being confident but not arrogant)
- Consistently aware of how they are being perceived by others leading specifically with communication and attitude
- Continually echoes the Vision for the organization (vision for growth, innovation, etc.)
- Viewed as a Driver of the business (gets business results through leadership)
- Brings energy and enthusiasm to the organization
- Models all employee handbook policies and procedures
- Demonstrates complete ownership of their particular shift that aligns with upper management
- Visually comprehends the Operator and Director's Vision/Mission and understands how they personally fit into that vision
- Values & provides feedback both positive and constructive
- Ensures all team members (s) and Guest(s) feel valued
- Never considered a spectator and always willing to have personal input into the organization (leadership meetings, employee performance reviews, etc.)
- Practices ongoing personal growth and development book studies, goal setting, etc.
- Consistently aware of organizational stewardship of assets (guest(s), talent, resources provided, etc.)
- Builds work relationships based on foundational trust within the organization.
- Challenges ongoing development of other leadership and a potential leader
- Back of house/kitchen leadership or have equivalent leadership experience
- Experience leading a team of 10+ people
- Some familiarity with the Google apps platform, Slack and Trello
- High school education or equivalent
- Preferable: Bilingual; Experience with equipment maintenance and repair
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
1.- Internet access to a computer or smartphone
2.- High ethical standards
3.- Company has strict limits on tardiness and call-ins.
4.- Demonstrate leadership attributes.
5.- Ability to work as part of a team.
6.- Great verbal communicator.
7.- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)