- Front of House Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Front of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the leadership team
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Develop leaders in such a way that they are operating as a motivated, high performance team that embodies the vision of the business.
- Support the Director Front of the House - Drive Thru Operations & Hospitality team during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Oversee speed of service and completion of goals.
- Create, lead and implement systems that will be the standard for all front counter & Drive Thru innovation and high performance teams throughout the restaurant.
- Be intentional in performing daily goal-setting and performance feedback to all Team Members and Leaders on all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Good business sense, achiever
- Strong project/time management skills
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in a business or hospitality
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Years of Experience: 2
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
1.- Internet access to a computer or smartphone
2.- High ethical standards
3.- Company has strict limits on tardiness and call-ins.
4.- Demonstrate leadership attributes.
5.- Ability to work as part of a team.
6.- Great verbal communicator.
7.- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)